Stokyo Kutter Portable Fader
Since 2012 when Stokyo introduced the first portable DJ fader, the Frisk Fader, they have been working on the next generation, here it is...the KUTTER.
Fresh from Japan, something to suit all the scratchers, vinyl/analog DJing enthusiasts and making this portable market
Designed to work on portable turntables, iPads and other audio sources, the KUTTER now can work as a full on fader cutting on both sides.
With two inputs, one out, post and thru assignments for audio, reverse switch for the scratcher in you, this fader has everything. Connect one turntable or even two for mixing!
Quality assurance from Stokyo.
- Size : 40mm x 78mm x 30mm
・Weight : 40g
- 2 inputs and 1 output
- Reverse switch (hamster capability)
- Pre/post for stereo fader to use with 2 x sound sources and 1 Kutter (use with 2 TTs)
- Slim design (just a bit larger than Frisk Fader)
- Custom casing, (non generic case, scratch resistant sand blast finish)
- Analog build (no batteries or charging necessary)
- Clean design, screw-less top panel (screws on bottom) for scratchers
- Designed by STOKYO Japan
- Assembled in Japan
- 1 year limited warranty
- Rohs and CE compliant
- Packaging made from recycled material and recyclable
- Kutter fader
- 3 cables
- Instruction manual